2007年12月6日星期四

Part 1/7 - Lupus, Cancers, AIDs and Many More Diseases are Curable




The nature has provided us with different variety of foods to build a strong immune system...
On the 25th Nov. 2007, my Thai friend was happily congratulating me over the phone…finally my 15 year-old-daughter’s lupus - Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) got a negative anti-dsDNA blood test result.

At the same time, my friend was sincerely requesting me to write in English about how my daughter got this successful result even without taking any drugs (such as cortisone, immune suppressants etc.) for six months already…in order that she can pass on a hope to her relative whom has a little boy of about 8 years old who unfortunately is still suffering from lupus.

Base on a long story which I have previously posted in Chinese and due to my time limit, I am not going to translate the content into English, but to concentrate on sharing with you about the Natural Remedy (Liqua Spirulina and Homemade Aloe Vera Juice) which I personally have highly considered them as the “perfect partners” in curing diseases.

Simply speaking, we should not be sick if the immune system is strong enough.
But how to obtain a strong immune system?
The answer is: just feeding the body with complete nutrition.

There are 2 ways to obtain complete nutrition:

A) Either to eat a variety of colourful (red, orange, yellow, green, violet, black and white) fruits, vegetables, beans, grains and cereals etc., preferably the organic ones and/or;

B) To drink Liqua Spirulina. Base on the nutrition information and clinical proves which I have read about spirulina platensis, it is confirmed that this blue-green aquatic plant can provide the body with almost all the nutrients, plus Re-Vita Company’s extra formula to complete the missing nutrients, which can help to improve the health of our body cells. By having healthy cells, the body becomes healthy.

And why to take Liqua (liquid) Spirulina, but not tablet/capsule spirulina?
Base on the comparison of percentage of our body consumption, generally speaking, if we take a vitamin or medicine in tablet form, the body can absorb only about 10% and 16% from capsule form. However, from liqua spirulina, only in 20 minutes’ time, the body can absorb 97% of its nutrition;

From my daughter’s example, I really would not hesitate to recommend anybody to take liqua spirulina because base on her 19 sets of blood test results and 17 months’ observation from my own eyes - since my daughter starts taking liqua spirulina, she hasn’t been having fever, strong joint pains nor skin eruption problem. Therefore so far until now, I have considered liqua spirulina is the most powerful, safe, natural and nutrition-complete food.

In December 2006, I was told by the doctor that the anti-dsDNA value of my daughter would maintain (positive) the same value (+450) like that. Certainly after hearing this opinion, I was not satisfied with the result. Thus, I decided to do something more by giving a trail on my daughter - in parallel to taking drugs, I added Aloe Vera Juice on top of liqua spirulina. Since then, the anti-dsDNA value had been lowering than the previous blood test result, until today, it became negative.

And what does aloe vera juice contains? It contains aloe vera, honey and whisky/brandy. While Aloe Vera itself already contained almost all the nutrients except vitamins D and K, therefore, like spirulina platensis, it is another kind of energy booster to reinforce our immune system.

Plus the honey which is also incredibly good for its healing effects, thus, we can understand why the aloe vera juice is so famous for its natural, detoxifying abilities - to remove any inflammations and tumours from the body. In Portugal, this aloe vera juice remedy has been very well-known for curing many kinds of general diseases, as well as different types of chronic diseases such as diabetes, conjunctivitis, rheumatic problems, eventually cancers, AIDs and lupus etc.

After having a basic understanding of Liqua Spirulina and Aloe Vera Juice, maybe you would like to know where to buy liqua spirulina. According to my information, there are 2 kinds of liqua spirulina in the market which you can look for it at the local stores or check them out on the internet: 1) Re-Vita from USA, which my daughter is taking now and 2) Life Force from Malaysia, which is a new product with different formula.

What about Aloe Vera Juice, where to buy it or how to do it? In Portugal, my husband uses to buy it from a monastery in Lisbon. Sometimes I will make it at home, pls. refer to Appendix A and B for making aloe vera juice. Now, I will inform you about the dosage of this Natural Remedy in the next post.

没有评论: